Andrew will drive Kewill’s global finance function and work with the rest of Kewill’s senior management team in the creation and execution of strategies that expand Kewill’s market leading credentials. He will utilize his significant strategic and operational experience to support growth, implement the infrastructure and processes needed to leverage efficiencies around the globe and focus on creating value across the organisation.
A qualified chartered accountant, Andrew has previously held a variety of senior finance roles for Misys, located in both the United States and United Kingdom, and prior to the role of CFO at Turaz was CFO at Denver-based P2 Energy Solutions, the world’s largest software and data solutions company exclusively serving the oil and gas industry, where he had line responsibility for Finance, Human Resources, Legal and IT.
“Andrew’s appointment marks a very positive step forward for Kewill,” comments Robert J. Farrell, President and CEO of Kewill Ltd. “He has hands-on experience of creating value in private equity owned technology companies and an excellent track record of generating results. I am very much looking forward to working closely with him to drive growth at Kewill and the company on to new levels of success.”
“We are delighted to have Andrew join Kewill as CFO,” said Deep Shah, Partner with Francisco Partners, and Kewill Board member. “He brings a wealth of experience from the software industry and joins Bob Farrell as part of a new global senior management team that is focusing on realising the great potential of Kewill for all its stakeholders.”
- Hicks has over 15 years’ experience gained in both the software industry and finance.
- He has held senior finance positions at companies located in both the United Kingdom and United States, with meaningful global operations.
- Most recently at Misys, he provided executive leadership for the operational integration of Turaz and Misys and created the operating rhythm to substantially complete tactical integration within 90 days.
- Hicks led the project that created back office infrastructure for a business (Turaz) with 600 clients and 1,000 employees across 70 countries.
- NB: Turaz was formed as a standalone company backed by Vista Equity Partners from the assets of the Thomson Reuters’ Trade and Risk Management Software business unit.
- Hicks holds the qualification ACA and has been a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales since 2000.
- He holds a BA (Hons) from the University of York.