Clippership is now fully certified with both UPS and the United States Postal Service for the full suite of technology improvements. With this release, UPS Mail Innovations will take advantage of UPS’s electronic manifesting, as well as support for electronic customs form CN22, thus reducing any manual data entry, and expediting international shipments. UPS Mail Innovations is also fully part of the Kewill Integrate™ software tool, providing consistent functionality, business rules and integrations to other business process software.
Other details of Clippership 15.7 release:
- Increased efficiency and timeliness of parcel flow through UPS and USPS hubs
- Support for domestic and international shipments from the US.
- Improvements of both the label and manifest technology through UPS Mail Innovations.
- Support for the CN22 (4 x 6 format) Customs Label.
- New release is available immediately.
- “Once again, Clippership delivers the most robust functionality on the market today.” said
Alan Gold, vice president of marketing and business development for Kewill. “Organizations can count on Kewill to integrate carrier compliance swiftly into our product suite – to ensure that your products are delivered in a timely and efficient manner to your customers’ delight."
- “UPS improved their technology support for Mail Innovations and Kewill was one of the first vendors to certify to these improvements” said Peter Starvaski, Director of Product Management for Kewill. “These technology improvements ensure faster processing both the shippers’ warehouse, as well as in the UPS hubs ensuring the end customer receives their packages in a timely and efficient manner”.