This new offering comes on the heels of the announcement of Kewill Netship, a cloud-based, fully integrated end-to-end, desktop shipping solution. With the announcement of Flagship Express, Kewill is now able to provide mid-market companies with functionality previously only available in enterprise-level systems at a price point that meets budgetary needs. Details of Kewill Express include:
- No hardware cost, lower total cost of ownership
- Multiple integration options to ensure data integrity
- Supports Low to Medium shipping volumes
- No or extremely limited IT support requirement
- Scalability – low overhead to migrate if volumes increase
- Robust add-on modules that add value to a variety of work flows
"Kewill Flagship Express provides us the ability to offer customers a shipping solution with this level of capability to fill a void that currently exists with other solutions targeted to the small to mid-market organizations", said Alan Gold, vice president of marketing and business development for Kewill Inc. "Typically these companies need to choose between carrier-supplied, limited functionality shipping tools, expensive on-premise software, or complicated and costly implementation cycles. With Kewill Flagship Express we're changing all that."
New release is available immediately.
For pricing information and additional product details please contact Kewill directly.