Every April, Inbound Logistics editors recognize 100 logistics IT companies that support and enable logistics excellence. Drawn from a pool of more than 300 companies, using questionnaires, personal interviews, and other research, Inbound Logistics selects the Top 100 Logistics IT Providers who are leading the way in 2012. Editors seek to match readers' fast-changing needs to the capabilities of those companies selected. All companies selected reflect leadership by answering Inbound Logistics readers' needs for simplicity, ROI, and efficient implementation.
- Inbound Logistics is the pioneering publication of demand-driven logistics practices, also known as supply chain management.
- Kewill is celebrating 40 years of supplying technology solutions that enable Logistics Service Providers and Shippers to move goods domestically and across international and global borders.
- With more than 12,000 deployments of shipping solutions, Kewill customers are some of the highest volume parcel and LTL shippers across the globe.
- “When choosing this year's Top 100 Logistics IT Providers, Inbound Logistics editors looked for technology providers that solved specific logistics challenges, but also acted as change agents by helping to transform overall business operations,” said Felecia Stratton, Editor, Inbound Logistics. “Selections were based on how transformative logistics IT solutions impact all business activities and drive integration across internal processes as well as external processes for vendors and customers. Kewill Inc. was selected because its solutions work tactically to master supply chain transactions, as well as strategically to act as a change agent to drive the enterprise to more closely match demand to supply. Inbound Logistics is proud to honor Kewill Inc. for innovative solutions empowering logistics and supply chain excellence.”
- “It's a great distinction for Kewill to receive this recognition for the fourth consecutive year," said Mike Dolan, COO for Kewill Inc. "It is also an honor that Inbound Logistics and their readers continue to recognize our efforts and commitment to helping our customers reduce costs and improve overall customer service levels."