Kewill Shipping Intelligence is a true business intelligence solution that can be integrated into other operational, planning and execution systems to provide a 360 degree view of not just spend, but of opportunities to optimize inventory placement, shipping processes, and even labor requirements.
- Rich, multi-dimensional business analytics tool for in-depth analysis of your shipping data
- Full visibility through interactive dashboards, alerts, and ad-hoc analysis over the web
- Minimal setup, “start to analysis” is typically a 2-4-week process
- Minimum to no IT resources required
- KSI allows the ability to analyze shipping costs by item detail
- “Shipping expenses are among the largest but most poorly understood indirect costs in many businesses,” said Alan Gold, vice president of marketing and business development for Kewill Inc. “Manufacturers, retailers and other shipping intensive companies have long sought a convenient way to understand their shipping spend, and leverage that insight into measureable improvements in how they ship goods, deploy inventory, or select carriers and services. Kewill Shipping Intelligence is a cloud-based solution that makes the power of business intelligence available without implementation hassles or cost. That in turn helps customers bring their transportation spend under control, improving visibility and improving planning for future spends.”