Software that integrates parcel shipping into the global fulfillment process
Retailers, manufacturers, and 3PLs have invested in back-end ERP and WMS systems to gain visibility and control of their distribution networks enterprise wide. With Kewill’s parcel shipping solutions you will gain:
- Visibility and control of parcel shipping company wide
- Control over your outbound shipping, inbound tracking, billing and reporting capabilities
- Lower transportation costs by partnering with strategic carriers such as UPS, FedEx, TNT, and DHL
- Improved customer service and visibility to delivery and tracking
- Optimized multi-leg shipments such as zone skipping and break bulk
As a strategic partner with UPS, FedEx, DHL, and TNT, Kewill consults on carrier compliance with many other national and regional carriers, including Purolator.
Through its parcel shipping solutions, Kewill provides the broadest carrier coverage support for customers throughout the globe:
- Kewill Clippership® offers integrated shipping management with compliance for all major carriers, LTL shipping, and standard interfaces to most ERP systems
- Kewill Flagship™ optimizes shipping logistics including domestic and international parcel, LTL, and freight shipment manifesting, document generation and regulatory compliance screening
- Kewill Flagship Express™ is a hosted shipping solution for small to medium-sized businesses. Kewill Flagship Express takes the complexity out of your multi-carrier shipping with a cost effective solution for growing businesses, without capital investment or ongoing maintenance
- Kewill Netship™ is the only fully integrated end-to-end desktop shipping solution for shipping expense management
- Kewill Shipping Intelligence™ is a cloud-based solution that makes the power of business intelligence available without implementation hassles or cost; in turn helping customers bring their transportation spend under control, improve visibility and improve planning for future spends.
- Kewill Universal Carrier Module™ allows shippers to onboard new carriers and services (of their choosing!) through an easy-to-use interface without the need for expensive programming resources.
LATEST PRESS RELEASE: Kewill Flagship Achieves Oracle Validated Integration with Oracle E-Business Suite
Introduction to Kewill Netship - Cloud-based Desktop Shipping - Click here to view a 12 minute Q&A-based tour!
Click here for details on parcel shipping product training classes.