Kewill Reverse Logistics provides end-to-end reverse lifecycle management (RLM) for returns and service operations across your reverse supply chain. This award-winning platform integrates across trading partners to increase visibility and accelerate the flow of goods and information. Kewill’s Decision Engine enables rapid configuration of processes and business rules that are tailored and optimised to the way you run your business, whether outsourced or managed directly.
Key benefits of using Kewill Reverse Logistics:
- Highly configurable end-to-end RLM execution capabilities that maximise operational performance including customer service, receiving, shop floor, warehousing, PUDO, and transportation
- Advanced visibility tools such as reporting, event notification, track and trace, views of incoming returns to improve planning
- Delivers visibility and control to increase customer retention and maximise profit
- Decision Engine integrates across trading partners increasing visibility, collaboration and accelerating the flow of goods and information
- Extensive interface adapters speed integration to trading and supply chain partners
For more information on how Kewill Reverse Logistics can help you accelerate the reverse logistics process to drive revenue and profit, contact us today.