This whitepaper discusses the many challenges in the Reverse Logistics (RL) industry and the business case for implementing an integrated, end-to-end, enterprise system for managing reverse supply chains. The report is supported by an extensive market research study of over 250 Reverse Logistics professionals conducted by Blumberg Advisory Group, Inc. In addition, a new holistic concept for understanding end-to-end Reverse Logistics processes is introduced - Reverse Lifecycle Management (RLM).
In this complimentary report on Reverse Logistics you will learn:
- Key characteristics of RL Supply Chains and resulting business challenges
- How to achieve end to end integration of business functions related to RL
- Critical market trends of RL and their impact on IT requirements
- Key elements and business benefits of a successful RLM system
- Ways to optimize financial and operations performance with better utilization of RL assets and resources
Whitepaper Authored by Michael Blumberg
Michael Blumberg is a respected author and speaker. He has also earned several professional honors, including the Certified Management Consultant designation. Michael Blumberg also served as president of the Philadelphia Chapter of the Institute of Management Consultants and President of the Delaware Valley Chapter of the Association for Field Service Managers International. Michael Blumberg, is president and chief executive officer of the Blumberg Advisory Group a company that works to improve company profits through strategic services, assisting in the analysis, evaluation, development and implementation of profitable business strategies based on the principle that the provision of aftermarket services be managed as a separate, strategic, and profitable business.