Enables Customers Optimal Implementation and Integration
- To achieve Oracle Validated Integration, Oracle partners are required to meet a stringent set of requirements that are based on the needs and priorities of the customers. Kewill's Flagship achieved Oracle Validated Integration for the two most recent versions of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Version 9.0 and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Version 9.1, allowing current Oracle customers an easy upgrade path for Flagship.
- Kewill, Inc. has also achieved Oracle Validated Integration of its Flagship with the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.
- Kewill Inc. has a Cooperative Marketing Agreement with Oracle to augment Oracle Transportation Management small parcel functionality.
Oracle developed a standard integration between Oracle Transportation Management and Kewill
- “Oracle Validated Integration applies a rigorous technical review and test process,” said Kevin O’Brien, senior director, ISV and SaaS Strategy, Oracle. “Achieving Oracle Validated Integration through Oracle PartnerNetwork gives our customers confidence that the integration between Kewill Flagship and Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne has been validated and that the products work together as designed. This helps reduce risk and improves the implementation cycles for our joint customers.”
- “This is a significant milestone for Kewill. We are now Oracle Validated Integration for both versions of Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne which
complements our Oracle Validated Integration with the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1,” said Alan Gold, vice president of marketing and business
development for Kewill Inc. “Together with the relationship we already have with Oracle and its Oracle Transportation Management product, this
validation underscores the Kewill commitment to our relationship with Oracle across multiple application platforms and allows us to deliver
Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne users one of the most fully integrated shipping solutions the market has to offer today.”
About Oracle Validated Integration
Oracle Validated Integration, available through the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), gives customers confidence that the integration of complementary partner software products with Oracle Applications and specific Oracle Fusion Middleware solutions have been validated, and the products work together as designed. This can help customers reduce risk, improve system implementation cycles, and provide for smoother upgrades and simpler maintenance. Oracle Validated Integration applies a rigorous technical process to review partner integrations. Partners who have successfully completed the program are
authorized to use the "Oracle Validated Integration" logo. For more information, please visit Oracle.com at http://www.oracle.com/us/partnerships/solutions/index.html.