Software to manage electronic export documentation and compliance screening
In today’s international trading marketplace, companies cannot afford to ignore the market opportunities that exist outside their country’s borders.
Keeping pace with international compliance requirements and ensuring goods keep moving on schedule is a significant burden for companies exporting goods internationally.
International legislation surrounding export documentation is forever changing, meaning that keeping on top of the myriad of export documentation and compliance rules and formats is beyond the capabilities of many organisations.
In order to maximise export opportunities without compliance screening violations, companies need to:
- Ensure they use effective compliance screening procedures for denied parties, in both their customer and supplier network
- Properly manage export licences and permits
- Create and distribute the correct electronic export documentation by country, commodity, and mode of transportation
- File the correct information with the required government agencies
Kewill’s electronic export compliance software simplifies this complexity, seamlessly integrating with fulfilment and export processes:
- Kewill Export Compliance provides compliance screening for denied/restricted parties, export licence determination for 30+ countries, and embargoed/sanctioned countries